Fire Safety Course
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able
to demonstrate knowledge of the fire classes and fire suppression
techniques, select and implement a strategy to deal with fire.
The successful trainee will also demonstrate knowledge of the
principles of fire chemistry and physics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fire classes and fire suppression
- Select and implement a strategy to deal with fire.
- Explain the use of fire blankets and their limitations.
- Apply safety actions when dealing with a fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic principles and physical
dynamics of fire.
PPE & Dress
- Your staff will be required to be dressed in long pants and long sleeved tops.
- No polyester fabrics, fully covered footwear, cotton material preferred.
- VHNZ will provide fire retardant gloves and full face shield.
- Long hair to be tied up
- VHNZ will administer Fire Permits when needed.
For 10 or more participants, NZ Survivor will have a trainer come to your workplace.